Minutes from the January 15, 2003 Meeting of the
·Paul Collins, County Legislator and Association Member spoke about two issues of interest.
1. Adult Protective Services - the county may be able to help people who need a hand.
2. The Airport Noise Study – All flights go over our neighborhood. CANA proposed that the planes land from the North of the airport. This study is still in the public comment phase.
·Shaun Morris – Met with headmaster of Albany Academy about the proposed dormitory.
·Jim Sano spoke about snow removal, illegally parked cars, massive potholes, CVS and Manning Blvd, parking meters.
· Sergeant Joe Cosatowski,, Albany City Police Officer, newly transferred to this area, sees no major crime trend in the area.
· Search for School Superintendent is continuing.
· Homeowners are responsible for snow removal from their sidewalks.
·University Heights Association – Dormitory/Apartments expected to be open and occupies in August 2003.
1. Needed their own association
2. Need information on Adams Park.
3. Provide Safe healthful environment