WHAT is the Helderberg Neighborhood Association (HNA)?
We are a group of homeowners, renters and businesses dedicated to making the Helderberg neighborhood safe and enjoyable. We provide a way for members to share information, discuss issues and improve the neighborhood through actions, projects and events. Become a member and get “plugged in” today!
What do I get out of being a member of the Association?
- Emails – About everything – from lost pets to local crimes to fun activities.
- HNA Newsletter – Full of information and important dates!
- Neighborhood events – Garage sale, Movie Nights, Annual Picnic and more!
- Meetings – The membership meets 6 times a year to exchange information!
- Voting Rights – Paid members can vote on HNA actions and elections.*
* Must be within neighborhood boundaries to vote.
How much does membership cost?
A 12 month membership is only $5 for a household and just $10 for businesses (includes a FREE advertisement in the newsletter). Just complete and mail the form below.
Can I advertise my business in the HNA Newsletter?
Sure! Our mailing list lets you reach hundreds of people and is a great value. A business membership is $10 for 12 months and includes a free advertisement! $95 gets you 7 advertisements plus a business membership! Just complete and mail the form below.
Yes! Please enroll me as a member of the Helderberg Neighborhood Association.
Mail-in Membership application, please download, complete and mail.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Online Membership Application
Please select “return to website” after completing your payment and complete the membership form below.